Thursday, February 5, 2009

SPECIALLY CUSTOM MADE FOR DEAREST CUSTOMERS III :)

Hello everyone.. :)
It’s been so long since I last updated this blog.
Was busy with CNY and stitching works..Sorry guys… :(
Anyway, I would like to show some of my third version of custom made keychain collections!
*wink wink*
Taa-daaaa~
.
CUSTOM MADE FOR HANIS
Hanis wanted to give her friends a surprise for their birthday.
Hence she asked me to customized a keychain for them according to their favourites items!
:)
.
I believe Mickey Mouse and Butterfly is Syira's favourite!


Sweet sweet keychain.
How can i deny it when a bow and a lolipop are attached to it!
*grin*
A huge letter 'T' represents Teha!
Hope she gonna love this present..
;)

CUSTOM MADE FOR MANDY
.
Mandy would like me to customized a pair of keychain and a card for her bf.

Monkey keychain.
It is so cute, hehe!
:p

Penguin keychain.
hihi...

CUSTOM MADE FOR FIZA
.
Hp hanger for Fiza and her buddies!
With their names on the name pillow.
Te hee!

CUSTOM MADE FOR RACHEL
.
A pair of Bunnies for her and her bf.
Bunny is Rach's favourite animal!
Me too,hehe!
:P

Pink Bunny for Rach.

Peach Bunny for her bf.

Would like to take this apportunity to voice out a huge huge THANK YOU to all my dearest customers!
Thanks for all the supports and understandings,
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
*XOXO*